Latest news from the Corporate Commercial Team
- PSC Register Update. New requirements for corporate transparency.
- Death of a Sole Director-Shareholder. And how to keep business continuity if company decisions cannot be made.
- From Trainee to Solicitor. The next generation of solicitors play a key part in the future success for Hunt & Coombs.
- The Reporting on Payment Practices and Performance Regulations 2017. New legislation set to help small businesses with late payments.
- Foreign corporate ownership of UK property. Detailed proposals published by the Government.
- Why a shareholders’ agreement is a good idea. And why they are important when starting or investing in a business with other people.
- The PSC Register for companies and limited liability partnerships. Action required by all companies and if you don't then criminal sanctions may apply!
To find out more about how our Corporate Commercial Team can help with the legal aspects of your business please contact:
Ed Taylor, Senior Associate