Hunt & Coombs Solicitors prides itself on providing concise expert advice on a wide range of commercial arrangements from distribution and agency agreements, franchising, outsourcing and terms and conditions of business.
Examples of contracts which our commercial lawyers have advised on are:
- Outsourcing agreements, including acting for a major regional event venue appointing a national catering company;
- Consultancy agreements for clients in the food production and manufacturing sectors;
- Collaboration agreements including advising an international brand management consultancy;
- Complex heads of terms and memoranda of understanding;
- Exclusivity Agreements;
- Introductory agency and fee sharing agreements;
- Confidentiality agreements;
- Terms & conditions of business; and
- Distribution and agency agreements.
To find out more about how our Corporate Commercial Team can help with commercial contracts, please call 01733 882800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiry.