What is No Win No Fee?
This is the most common type of funding for personal injury claims. A ‘conditional fee agreement’ is signed, and if the case is lost then no fees are charged by the lawyer. If however the case is won then the lawyer’s fees are charged (and usually paid by the defendant’s insurers) along with a percentage ‘success fee’ which is payable by you. The maximum success fee is 25% of your damages, and it often works out to be less than that, especially in serious injury claims.
With this arrangement a separate insurance policy is usually taken out on your behalf to cover your opponent’s legal fees and the cost of things like medical reports and court fees.
In a small number of cases such as criminal injuries claims a different type of ‘no win no fee’ agreement is used, called a ‘contingency fee agreement’. Here the cost is a fixed percentage of the damages.
Do you need help with a potential personal injury claim?
Contact us on 01733 882800 or email: email@example.com for:
- A FREE initial consultation of your personal injury claim and your needs;
- No Win No Fee basis, no risk to you;
- We are specialist personal injury lawyers;
- You will have a dedicated lawyer to look after your claim;
- We win 96.9% of all our claims; and
- We get the right care, support & compensation for you.
To find out if you can make a successful compensation claim on a No Win No Fee basis for an injury you have suffered, book your FREE initial claim consultation with our Personal Injury Team on: