Your Personal Injury Claim Team
Best Claimant Personal Injury firm in Peterborough (Chambers UK 2018)
Hunt & Coombs’ Personal Injury team is the only one in Peterborough and the surrounding area ranked by Chambers UK with a Band 1 rating for its work on behalf of injured people. The team has also received Teir 2 in The Legal 500 2017. Both Chambers UK and The Legal 500 are prestigious, independent and objective directories of the legal profession.
"I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone." Chambers UK 2018
"excellent in terms of client care." Chambers UK 2018
'Hunt & Coombs LLP ‘has a deep tradition of excellence in the field of personal injury and is a significant player in Cambridgeshire’.' Legal 500 2017
'The firm has the largest team in Peterborough and all its members focus purely on PI cases.' Legal 500 2017
A Helping Hand
If you have been injured and it was not your fault, our specialist personal injury team can help. Our successful and experienced personal injury lawyers look at your case individually to secure the best outcome (and compensation) for your personal injury claim, and to help meet the long and short term needs caused by your injuries.
At Hunt & Coombs we place the emphasis both on securing the right compensation for your injuries, loss of earnings and other losses, and most importantly doing whatever can be done to secure support, medical treatment and rehabilitation to minimise so far as possible the effects of your accident on you and your family’s life.
Our experienced and specialist personal injury solicitors deal with accident claims, including very serious cases such as brain injuries, chronic pain disorders, psychological injuries and serious orthopaedic injuries.
Our personal injury legal services provide:
- The largest and best personal injury team in Peterborough, recommended by the independent Legal 500 and Chambers guides;
- ‘No win, no fee’ funding, giving you the confidence that we will not pursue a case for you unless we believe you will win;
- Free, fair and prompt initial assessment of your claim, either face to face or on the telephone;
- Lawyers who specialise in personal injury law – and nothing else;
- A dedicated lawyer will handle your claim to achieve the best results for you – no call centres, just a lawyer who knows you and knows your case;
- Emphasis on securing the right care and support following an accident – a helping hand to put things right.
A successful personal injury claim provides you with the financial, medical and any other support that you deserve.
Listen to Richard Moon discussing why a compensation claim should be made, the process and what it can be used for:
Here is Richard Moon, Senior Solicitor in the Personal Injury team in an interview on Huntingdon Community Radio discussing why a compensation claim should and could be made, the process of the claim and what the compensation claim is used for. To listen just press the play button below.
Do you need help with a potential personal injury claim?
Contact us on 01733 882800 or email: email@example.com for:
- A FREE initial consultation of your personal injury claim and your needs;
- No Win No Fee basis, no risk to you;
- We are specialist personal injury lawyers;
- You will have a dedicated lawyer to look after your claim; and
- We win 94.9% of all our claims; and
- We get the right care, support & compensation for you.
To find out if you can make a successful compensation claim on a No Win No Fee basis for an injury you have suffered, book your FREE initial claim consultation with our Personal Injury Team on: