- Commercial Property
- St Neots
Ana qualified as a solicitor in 2006 and joined Osborne Clarke in Bristol upon qualification where she spent a number of years advising on a wide range of commercial property transactions.
Ana joined Hunt & Coombs Solicitors in January 2018 and has experience in the following areas:
- Acting on a wide range of commercial property matters for a variety of FTSE 100 clients.
- Acting for major tenant clients in negotiating complex agreement for leases and leases of a number of flagship stores including the provision of various construction warranties to be provided to the tenant on completion, reviewing searches and preparing detailed reports to clients.
- Acting for institutional investment clients, dealing with acquisitions and disposals of investment properties and general portfolio management including lease negotiations, assignments and underlettings.
- Advising a major lending Bank’s Business Support Unit on complex security structures, possible enforcement scenarios and general ongoing management of companies including negotiating the pre-let agreements of retail space through to practical completion.
- Advising on the acquisition of a £50m portfolio of properties, including reviewing the title of occupational leases, identifying any title and management issues and preparing reports to clients.
- Insolvency- creating and managing the property insolvency team at Osborne Clarke. Working in real estate restructuring included working with lenders (the main clearing banks), creditors and the main leading insolvency practitioners. Further real estate restructuring work includes portfolio sales of care homes and holiday sites and numerous fixed charge receiverships.