Greg Begy BSC
Solicitor and Team Leader
- Residential Conveyancing
Greg is a Licensed Conveyancer and leads our thriving Residential Conveyancing team.
Greg studied at Stamford School before gaining a Bsc in Law and Economics at Leicester University and attending York College of Law. He qualified as a Licensed Conveyancer in 1999.
Greg has over fifteen years extensive experience in all aspects of Residential Conveyancing including complex freehold and leasehold matters.
Specifically, Greg can advise you on:
- The sale or purchase of a freehold property.
- The sale or purchase of a leasehold property.
- The purchase of a new build property.
- The process of transferring the equity in your property to someone else.
- How to re-mortgage your existing property with a different lender.
Here is Greg talking about what ‘Collaboration’, a core value at Hunt & Coombs, means for both him and you.Back