Remote working at Hunt & Coombs Solicitors
At Hunt & Coombs Solicitors we have put in place measures to deal with the impact of the Coronavirus pandemic to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our colleagues and clients and the continuity of our service.
We have robust business continuity plans in place and most of our teams are now working in a hybrid arrangement, both in the office and at home. Our working environment and systems enable us to do this effectively.
We would like to reassure clients that service levels have remained high throughout and we will continue to respond to their needs and deliver quality work.
Like all professional services firms, we have adapted to the situation which means that meetings will be arranged remotely via telephone or video conference or in the office by appointment only. Please contact your lawyer direct via their direct-dial (available on Our People page) or call 01733 882800 and you will be directed accordingly.
Should you need to see your lawyer in person, it will be by appointment only and your lawyer will provide clear instructions for doing this.
It is ‘business as usual’ at Hunt & Coombs and we wish you well in these challenging times.
What to expect when visiting our office?
Seeing your lawyer in person in our offices is by appointment only and your lawyer will provide clear instructions for visiting us.
In the interests of client and staff safety please note the following points in advance of your visit:
- We will require you to maintain social distancing, clean hands and wear a face mask;
- If you feel unwell or are self-isolating then you will not be able to visit in person and your lawyer will make arrangements with you to meet via phone or video conference or at a later date;
- Please do not bring children or partners with you to the meeting unless they are part of the meeting.
On arrival at our office, please follow these steps
- Please use the intercom to let us know that you are here;
- You will be let in to reception where you can wait for your lawyer;
- Once inside the building, please use the hand sanitiser gel provided and wear a face mask (we can provide this if you do not have your own), your lawyer will do the same;
- Your lawyer will show you to your allocated meeting room.
Visiting our offices without a pre-arranged appointment:
- Please call our switchboard on 01733 882800 (if visiting our Huntingdon office call 01480 411224, Oundle office call 01832 273506, St Neots office call 01480 702207, or Cambridge call 01223 463183);
- Use the intercom to explain the reason for visiting;
- Wait outside the office but preferably in your car for someone to attend to you.
Thank you for your assistance and understanding
To access our Risk Assessment please click here.
Coronavirus news articles and service updates
For news updates and further information on how the coronavirus has impacted various services that we offer, please click on the following links: