Remote working at Hunt & Coombs Solicitors
At Hunt & Coombs Solicitors we have put in place measures to deal with the impact of the Coronavirus pandemic to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our colleagues and clients and the continuity of our service.
We have robust business continuity plans in place and most of our teams are now working from home. Our working environment and systems enable us to do this for as long as required.
During this time we would like to reassure clients that service levels will remain high and we will continue to respond to their needs and deliver quality work.
Like all professional services firms, we are adapting to this situation which means that meetings will be arranged remotely via telephone or video conference. Please contact your lawyer direct via their direct-dial (available on Our People page) or call 01733 882800 and you will be directed accordingly.
Should you need to see your lawyer in person, it will be by appointment only and your lawyer will provide clear instructions for doing this.
Please be assured that it is ‘business as usual’ at Hunt & Coombs and we wish you well in these challenging times.
What to expect when visiting our office?
If you need to see your lawyer, it will be by appointment only and your lawyer will provide clear instructions for doing this.
When visiting our office in person, in the interests of client and staff safety please note the following points in advance of your visit:
- We will require you to abide by the same guidelines that we have put in place for our staff which include maintaining social distancing, cleaning hands and wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- If you feel unwell or are self-isolating then you will not be able to visit in person and your lawyer will make arrangements with you to meet via phone or video conference or at a later date.
- Please do not bring children or partners with you to the meeting unless they are part of the meeting.
- Please note that we do not have a waiting area available for visitors inside the building.
On arrival at our office, please follow these steps
- When you arrive at the office, call first to inform us that you are here. If visiting the Peterborough office, call our switchboard on 01733 882800, if visiting our Huntingdon office call 01480 411224, Oundle office call 01832 273506 or St Neots office call 01480 702207.
- Wait outside the office but preferably in your car for your lawyer to let you in.
- Once inside, clean your hands with the hand gel provided and wear PPE which includes a face mask (we can provide this if you do not have your own), your lawyer will do the same.
- Your lawyer will show you to your allocated meeting room.
Thank you for your assistance and understanding
To access our Risk Assessment please click here.
Coronavirus news articles and service updates
For news updates and further information on how the coronavirus has impacted various services that we offer, please click on the following links:
- Managing your personal affairs
- Family Issues
- Corporate Issues
- Employment Issues
- Property Issues
- The Court System