Please note the policy may change from time to time so please check this policy from time to time to make sure you are happy with any changes made.
1.1 Hunt & Coombs LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership registered in England and Wales under number OC320243, and is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. The registered office is located at 35, Thorpe Road, Peterborough PE3 6AG.
1.2 Hunt & Coombs LLP is the controller of your personal data and will decide when and how your data is processed.
1.3 By providing personal information such as your name and email address via the forms on this website, you agree to us contacting you with regard to the information you request.
1.4 Some forms on our website may ask you for permission to enable us to add you to our mailing list. This is an opt-in mailing list and your personal information will be used solely by us. Under no circumstances will we agree to your personal information to be sold or used by other organisations.
2. The information we collect about you
When you use our website we may collect certain information from you voluntarily for the purpose of enquiring about our services or applying for a job. This information may include:
2.2 email address, telephone number, fax number.
2.3 details of your enquiry.
2.4 We may collect information from you automatically without directly asking you to provide information to us. This will be information gathered automatically through your use of our website such as IP address, data on the pages visited and how much time has been spent on our website.
3. Cookies and other information-gathering technologies
3.2 For more information on which cookies we use and how we use them, see our Cookies policy.
4. How we will use the information about you
4.1 We use this information to enable us to provide the services requested. Relevant information is used by us to communicate with you in relation to the conduct of your instructions in general. If you agree and opt in, we may also contact you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you.
4.2 We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us to develop our website and our services. We may provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify you.
5. How we protect your information
5.1 We have put in place security procedures and technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal information:
- Personal data will only be processed for the specific purposes detailed above in accordance with the requirements of GDPR;
- We ensure that appropriate security measures are taken against unlawful of unauthorised processing of personal data, and against the accidental loss of, or damage to, personal data;
- Procedures and technologies are used to maintain the security of all personal data from the point of collection to the point of destruction. This includes firewalls, browser certification technology, limited access, use of passwords, appropriate methods of destroying data and secure onsite and offsite storage; and
- If your personal data is collected it will only be kept in an identifiable format for as long as necessary. This will be determined by the type of data and the purpose in which the data is used relating to our legal obligations attached to the use of your personal data.
5.2 We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
5.4 If you have linked to www.hcsolicitors.co.uk from a third party website, we cannot take responsibility for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third party and their policies should be reviewed.
6. Access to your information and updating and correcting your information
6.1 Where consent is required as a legal basis for processing your data you can withdraw your consent at any time. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a letter to The Business Development and Marketing Manager, Hunt & Coombs LLP, 35, Thorpe Road Peterborough PE3 6AG.
6.2 You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
6.3 We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to Hunt & Coombs LLP changes, for example if you change your email address or name, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to email@example.com or send a letter to The Business Development and Marketing Manager, Hunt & Coombs LLP, 35, Thorpe Road Peterborough PE3 6AG. You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
7. Your consent
7.1 By submitting your personal information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy.
9. How to contact Hunt & Coombs LLP