Corporate finance and security agreements
If you are refinancing your business and require advice on the funding and security package required by your lender, we are able to advise and negotiate the terms to ensure you achieve the funding you require but retain flexibility in operating the business.
Examples of business refinancing and security agreements that our corporate team have advised on include:
- Negotiating facility agreements and security documentation including mortgages, cross-guarantees, share charges and debentures;
- Advising on directors’ personal guarantees to support business borrowing;
- Drafting loan and security documents including acting for high net worth individuals making loans;
- Drafting and negotiating loan and security terms for an investor loan into a business in the restaurant sector;
- Negotiating the terms of facility agreements and security structure for the acquisition of a high value residential property in London; and
- Negotiating the terms of a novation of a commercial real estate facility.
With offices in Peterborough, Oundle, Huntingdon and St Neots we advise organisations of all sizes and sectors in Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire and beyond on corporate finance and security agreements.
To find out more about how our Corporate Commercial Team can help please call 01733 882800 or email email@example.com with your enquiry.