Corporate real estate transactions
Working alongside our commercial and residential property teams, Hunt & Coombs corporate and commercial team employs a wealth of experience advising investors on sales and purchases of real estate assets held in corporate structures, typically in limited companies and often including offshore structures.
Previous transactions which our corporate and commercial team have advised on include:
- Acting for an offshore investment trust on the purchase of a prime supermarket site in south London with a value in excess of £60million;
- Advising UK and overseas investors on sales and purchases of high value residential properties held in English and offshore limited companies;
- Sale of a prestige office building in the City of London held in a Jersey Property Unit Trust;
- Advising on the business aspects of the acquisition of a property comprising serviced apartments valued at approximately £40million; and
- Advising on the pre-sale restructuring of Gibraltar and English companies owning residential care homes in England and Scotland and their subsequent sale to a REIT(real estate investment trust).
With offices in Peterborough, Oundle, Huntingdon and St Neots we advise organisations of all sizes and sectors in Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire and beyond on corporate real estate transactions.
To find out more about how our Corporate Commercial team can help please call 01733 882800 or email email@example.com with your enquiry.