Buying and Selling Property

We can assist you with the buying, selling and leasing of property for investment or for use as premises.

Specifically, we can:

  • advise on the particular procedures and processes required by law before school land can be sold or leased
  • reconstitute and register the title where deeds are lost or the land is part of an ancient holding
  • offer a full commercial property law service including advice on purchase of investment property, sales of land for development including options, overage and conditional contracts and planning matters
  • advise on leases of school premises to third parties such as sporting facilities, playgroups and nurseries.

Please contact us for further details of how we can help and an estimate of our fees.


Anna Spriggs