Our team of professional and experienced solicitors deal with both leasehold and freehold commercial property. If you run a business and need help with property transactions we can assist.
In the past, our commercial lawyers have dealt with transactions on a land portfolio of a local hotel chain, buying the 3rd phase of land for a significant housing association development and setting up a charitable company to manage a local community centre.
Our team has helped businesses ranging from multi-million pound commercial enterprises to ecclesiastical property funds and small local charities, proving to have extensive experience in ecclesiastical and charity law.
Our range of work includes:
- Helping you as a business owner, with the sale or purchase of land for development including Option Agreements, Overage and conditional contracts;
- Helping you sell or purchase commercial property, both leasehold and freehold;
- Providing legal advice when buying or selling a business or setting up a new company (or charity);
- Assisting with the purchase or lease of business property; and
- Helping landlords with the preparation of leases or the management of tenants.
We are accredited in a number of areas to provide you with the confidence that you will receive the highest quality legal advice and service.
Please click on the link below for further information: