Our team of professional and experienced solicitors deal with both leasehold and freehold commercial property. If you run a business and need help with property transactions we can assist.
Our commercial lawyers have dealt with transactions on a land portfolio of a local hotel chain, buying the 3rd phase of land for a significant housing association development and setting up a charitable company to manage a local community centre.
Our team has helped businesses ranging from multi-million pound commercial enterprises to ecclesiastical property funds and small local charities, proving to have extensive experience in ecclesiastical and charity law.
Our range of work includes:
- Helping you as a business owner, with the sale or purchase of land for development including Option Agreements, Overage and conditional contracts;
- Helping you sell or purchase commercial property, both leasehold and freehold;
- Providing legal advice when buying or selling a business or setting up a new company (or charity);
- Assisting with the purchase or lease of business property; and
- Helping landlords with the preparation of leases or the management of tenants.
For further information on how our Commercial Property Team can help you and your business please contact Anna Spriggs or call:
Peterborough 01733 882800
Huntingdon 01480 411224
Oundle 01832 273506
St Neots 01480 702207
Cambridge 01223 463183
Or email the Commercial Property team at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like a specific office to contact you, please request the location in your email.
We are accredited in a number of areas to provide you with the confidence that you will receive the highest quality legal advice and service.
Please click on the link below for further information: