A Helping Hand
If you have been injured and it was not your fault, our specialist personal injury team can help. Our successful and experienced personal injury lawyers look at your case individually to secure the best outcome (and compensation) for your personal injury claim, and to help meet the long and short term needs caused by your injuries.
At Hunt & Coombs we place the emphasis both on securing the right compensation for your injuries, loss of earnings and other losses, and most importantly doing whatever can be done to secure support, medical treatment and rehabilitation to minimise so far as possible the effects of your accident on you and your family’s life.
Our experienced and specialist personal injury solicitors deal with accident claims, including:
- Road Traffic Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- Trips, Falls and Public Liability
- Catastrophic and Serious Injuries
- Criminal Injuries Compensation Scheme
- Sports Injuries
Our personal injury legal services provide:
- The largest and best personal injury team in Peterborough, recommended by the independent Legal 500 and Chambers guides;
- ‘No win, no fee’ funding, giving you the confidence that we will not pursue a case for you unless we believe you will win;
- Free, fair and prompt initial assessment of your claim, either face to face or on the telephone;
- Lawyers who specialise in personal injury law – and nothing else;
- A dedicated lawyer will handle your claim to achieve the best results for you – no call centres, just a lawyer who knows you and knows your case;
- Emphasis on securing the right care and support following an accident – a helping hand to put things right.
A successful personal injury claim provides you with the financial, medical and any other support that you deserve.
To find out if you can make a successful compensation claim on a No Win No Fee basis for an injury you have suffered, book your FREE initial claim consultation with our Personal Injury Team on 01733 882800 or email email@example.com.
Listen to Richard Moon discussing why a compensation claim should be made, the process and what it can be used for:
Here is Richard Moon, Senior Solicitor in the Personal Injury team in an interview on Huntingdon Community Radio discussing why a compensation claim should and could be made, the process of the claim and what the compensation claim is used for. To listen just press the play button below.
We get you the help, support and compensation that you deserve
Contact us on 01733 882800 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for:
- A FREE initial consultation of your personal injury claim and your needs;
- No Win No Fee basis, no risk to you;
- We are specialist personal injury lawyers;
- You will have a dedicated lawyer to look after your claim;
- We win 96.9% of all our claims; and
- We get the right care, support & compensation for you.
To find out if you can make a successful compensation claim on a No Win No Fee basis for an injury you have suffered, book your FREE initial claim consultation with our Personal Injury Team or call 01733 882800 today.
The only Band 1 rated Personal Injury team in Peterborough (Chambers UK 2018)
Hunt & Coombs’ Personal Injury team is the only one in Peterborough and the surrounding area ranked by Chambers UK with a Band 1 rating. They have also been ranked Tier 2 in The Legal 500 2017 for their work on behalf of injured people. Chambers UK and The Legal 500 are both prestigious, independent and objective directories of the legal profession.
- ‘dedicated personal injury practice that acts across an impressive breadth of claims.’ Chambers UK 2018
- “I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone.” Client (Chambers UK 2018)
- "An impressive team" – Chambers UK 2017
- "Hunt & Coombs LLP impresses with its friendliness and efficiency" - Legal 500
To find out if you can make a successful compensation claim on a No Win No Fee basis for an injury you have suffered, book your FREE initial claim consultation with our Personal Injury Team on: