James Steward LLB
T: 01832 277541
- Agricultural Property & Estates
- Commercial and Development Property
- Residential Conveyancing
- Services for Charities
James specialises in all property related matters. He regularly advises clients on all aspects of commercial and residential property transactions, including:
- Sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold property;
- Commercial and agricultural leases;
- Agreements for lease, overage agreements, option agreements and conditional contracts; and
- Commercial and residential mortgages.
In addition to his commercial property and agricultural work, James also assists clients with a range of residential matters, including sales and purchases.
In March 2020, James was appointed Deputy Diocesan Registrar for the Peterborough Diocese.