Jasdeep Rai LLB
T: 01733 882833
- Commercial Litigation
- Debt recovery and Insolvency
- Property Litigation
Jasdeep qualified as a solicitor in 2014 and commenced his career with a commercial firm in Leicester before joining HM Land Registry as an in-house lawyer.
He has experience of both straightforward and complex contentious matters covering many different sectors having acted and continuing to act for large companies and high-net-worth individuals. His unique experience gained with HM Land Registry complements his property dispute practice.
He is strategic, commercially focused and willing to deploy an aggressive approach where required. However, he recognises that litigation is often a last resort for clients and he is also successful at settling disputes without court intervention.
His specialisms include:
- Commercial contract disputes;
- Director and shareholder disputes;
- Professional negligence disputes;
- Property disputes, but not limited to, easements, adverse possession, rent arrears and unlawful evictions etc;
- Claims against HM Land Registry;
- Debt recovery; and
- Contentious probate.