Criminal Case Worker
T: 01733 882886
- Crime and Defence
Leeanne joined the Hunt & Coombs Crime Team in August 2021 as a Criminal Case Worker and probationary Police Station Representative. She joins us following a successful career in media and publishing and a calling to work in Criminal Defence.
As a case worker supporting our Crime Team, Leeanne's primary focus is client care and case progression. Her duties include:
- Securing Legal Aid funding;
- Keeping clients fully updated of their case progress;
- Perusal and preparation of case papers;
- Attending client conferences/prison visits;
- Taking clients’ instructions;
- Ensuring that all steps necessary for the proper preparation of cases are taken; and
- Attending clients at local police stations.
Since gaining her Bachelor's degree (BSc Open) from the Open University, Leeanne is on track to qualify as a solicitor and plans to start her LPC in 2022 after completing her LLM (Master of Laws England and Wales) conversion course via distance learning with Leeds Beckett University.