Senior Chartered Legal Executive
T: 01733 882852
- Agriculture and rural services
- Commercial Litigation
- Debt recovery and Insolvency
- Property Litigation
Lesley is a Senior Chartered Legal Executive and member of the Property Litigation Association with over 30 years experience in all forms of litigation.
She has worked for regional and national firms gaining a wealth of experience in the County Court, High Court and the Property Chamber Land Registration First Tier Tribunal. Lesley qualified as a legal executive by attending part time courses at Leicester Polytechnic whilst working full time. She has worked at various firms in East Anglia before joining Hunt & Coombs Solicitors in July 2015. Lesley is named by the Legal 500 as a leading individual for commercial litigation, elsewhere in East Anglia.
Lesley also appreciates how stressful, costly and time consuming litigation can be and, where appropriate, she likes to explore alternatives to court proceedings such as mediation or round table negotiations.
Debt recovery experience
Lesley has been dealing with debt recovery claims for over 35 years having begun her career exclusively in that field. Over the years she has dealt with thousands of debt recovery claims for companies that are national, multi branch PLCs to owner managed businesses.
Legal 500 Leading Individual
In 2018, Lesley, continued to be a Leading Individual and is recommended by the Legal 500 in the following areas of her expertise:
Dispute Resolution - Commercial Litigation - Elsewhere in East Anglia
- “'vast dispute resolution experience that enables her to put clients at their ease; she never loses sight of the commercial realities of a dispute and the outcomes her clients desire'.” Legal 500 2019
- "‘The go-to firm in the Fens region for commercial litigation’ according to one client, Hunt & Coombs LLP attracts praise for its ‘attention to detail’." Legal 500 2017
- "Lesley Milne leads the commercial litigation team and is ‘a real fighter’." Legal 500 2017
- "Hunt & Coombs LLP is ‘extremely on the ball and very robust’. The team is led by veteran litigator and legal executive Lesley Milne, who ‘goes the extra mile and is prepared to fight hard’." Legal 500 2016
Real Estate - Property Litigation - Elsewhere in East Anglia
- “Lesley Milne, who is a member of the Property Litigation Association, leads the team and 'stands out from the crowd;” Legal 500 2019
- “'It provides good value for money and the expertise equates with much larger and more expensive firms; the close-knit team ensures clients feel their needs and concerns are getting the personal attention they deserve',” Legal 500 2019
- “'Despite its small size, it packs a punch,'” Legal 500 2019
- "lead lawyer Lesley Milne is the only member of the Property Litigation Association in Peterborough and has more than 30 years’ experience." Legal 500 2017
- "She provides ‘very professional service that is reliable and clear to clients in all aspects’." Legal 500 2017
- "Hunt & Coombs LLP’s ‘efficient and effective’ team is led by legal executive Lesley Milne, an ‘approachable, effective litigator’ who ‘exudes a natural confidence founded on a wealth of experience’." Legal 500 2016