Senior Chartered Legal Executive
- Agriculture and rural services
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Property
- Debt recovery and Insolvency
Lesley is a Senior Chartered Legal Executive and member of the Property Litigation Association with over 30 years experience in all forms of litigation.
She has worked for regional and national firms gaining a wealth of experience in the County Court, High Court and the Property Chamber Land Registration First Tier Tribunal.
Lesley also appreciates how stressful, costly and time consuming litigation can be and, where appropriate, she likes to explore alternatives to court proceedings such as mediation or round table negotiations.
Legal 500 Leading Individual
In 2017, Lesley, became a Leading Individual and is recommended by the Legal 500 in the following areas of her expertise:
Dispute Resolution - Commercial Litigation - Elsewhere in East Anglia
- "Hunt & Coombs LLP is ‘extremely on the ball and very robust’. The team is led by veteran litigator and legal executive Lesley Milne, who ‘goes the extra mile and is prepared to fight hard’." Legal 500 2016
- "‘The go-to firm in the Fens region for commercial litigation’ according to one client, Hunt & Coombs LLP attracts praise for its ‘attention to detail’." Legal 500 2017
- "Lesley Milne leads the commercial litigation team and is ‘a real fighter’." Legal 500 2017
Real Estate - Property Litigation - Elsewhere in East Anglia
- "Hunt & Coombs LLP’s ‘efficient and effective’ team is led by legal executive Lesley Milne, an ‘approachable, effective litigator’ who ‘exudes a natural confidence founded on a wealth of experience’." Legal 500 2016
- "lead lawyer Lesley Milne is the only member of the Property Litigation Association in Peterborough and has more than 30 years’ experience." Legal 500 2017
- "She provides ‘very professional service that is reliable and clear to clients in all aspects’." Legal 500 2017