Naina Tilney LLB
Partner and Head of Personal Injury
T: 01733 882882
- Personal Injury
Naina is a Partner and Head of the Personal Injury Department. Naina gained her Law Degree at the University of East Anglia and she attended the College of Law in Chester.
Since qualifying in 1989, Naina worked exclusively in Civil Litigation with a strong bias in Personal Injury.
Naina developed the only Defendant insurer litigation practice in Peterborough, successfully defending Employers Liability, Public Liability and Professional Negligence claims for a number of insurers.
Naina also has extensive experience in dealing with high value, complex head injury/multiple injury cases for claimants, achieving settlement through skillful negotiations or at trial.
In 2020, Naina continued to be a Leading Individual and is recommended by the Legal 500 in the following area of her expertise.
Legal 500 Leading Individual
Personal Injury (Claimant)
- "Practice head Naina Tilney has more than 30 years' experience in litigation, focusing predominantly on personal injury cases," Legal 500 2021
- "I regard this firm as an excellent example of a mid-size regional firm, which provides the 'human touch' to its clients, including some who have suffered life changing or disabling injuries." Legal 500 2020
- “'Shrewd and tough'” Legal 500 2019
Chambers UK 2020
Chambers guides are the culmination of thousands of in-depth interviews by a large research team and are trusted globally to objectively rank the world's lawyers and law firms.
Naina is described as being a 'notable practitioner' and has received a Band 1 recommendation for her Personal Injury Claimant work in Peterborough and surrounds from Chambers UK 2020.
- "Naina Tilney is well versed in matters as diverse as orthopaedic and brain injuries, with cases resulting from RTAs and workplace incidents." Chambers UK 2020
Personal Injury is her primary focus and specifically Naina can advise you on:
Personal Injury - Claimant
- High Value/complex multiple injury cases arising from:
- Accidents at work
- Road Traffic Accidents
Personal Injury – Defendant Insurers/Self Insured Organisations
- Working within insurers service level agreements
- Defending Employers Liability, Public Liability and Professional Negligence claims.