T: 01733 882821
- Residential Conveyancing
Rose joined Hunt & Coombs in June 2020 based at the Peterborough office, working in the Residential Conveyancing Department.
After obtaining a Law Degree from Derby University and subsequently studying for the Legal Practice Course at the College of Law in Birmingham. Rose qualified as a Solicitor in September 2015 and began her Newly Qualified position in Bristol before moving to the Cambridgeshire area. She now has 5 year's experience in Residential Conveyancing.
Rose deals with all aspects of residential conveyancing, including:
- The sale or purchase of a freehold property;
- The sale or purchase of a leasehold property;
- The purchase of a new build property;
- The process of transferring the equity in your property to someone else;
- How to re-mortgage your existing property with a different lender;
- Auction purchase;
- The sale or purchase of land; and
- Property purchases with Help to Buy ISA's and Equity Loans.