Sarah Morris FCILEx
Chartered Legal Executive
T: 01733 882817
- Commercial and Development Property
Sarah qualified as a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives in June 2015, having undertaken her training at this Practice. Sarah joined the firm in 2003 and has specialised in real estate for over 10 years.
Sarah deals with all aspects of commercial property and high value residential property transactions. Sarah's comprehensive knowledge allows her to specifically advise on:
- Sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold property;
- Commercial and residential leases (including new grants, renewals, assignments and subleases);
- Commercial and residential mortgages and commercial re-financing arrangements; and
- Statutory and Non-Statutory Lease Extensions of long residential leases, enfranchisement and Right to Manage applications.
In 2017, Sarah, was again recommended by the Legal 500 in the following area of her expertise:
Legal 500 Recommended Lawyer
- "Legal executive Sarah Morris is recommended for landlord and tenant matters." Legal 500 2017
Sarah is also a keen photographer and regularly takes photographs at Firm events, for articles and for publication. She sits on the Staff Forum and represents the Legal Executives, Licenced Conveyancers, Conveyancing Executives and Practice Support Managers within the Firm.