Hunt & Coombs Solicitors corporate and commercial team understands that getting legal matters right is of utmost importance for business, whether you are a start-up, a growing business which needs funding or you are looking to sell your business or acquire a new business to complement your existing enterprise.
We act for a wide variety of local and regional businesses and organisations, ranging from owner managed operations to national retailers. We also regularly act for and advise charities.
Whatever the context, if you require advice in connection with selling or buying a business or company, joint ventures, shareholders or investment agreements, commercial contracts, group restructuring or finance and security agreements with your lenders, Hunt & Coombs corporate and commercial team is on hand to steer you through, giving you a personal service.
Our lawyers have extensive experience advising and guiding clients through complex corporate and commercial deals, using practical, innovative, tailored and effective solutions and commercial acumen to achieve the outcome you expect.
To find out more about how our Corporate Commercial Team can help your business please contact:
Anna Spriggs, Senior Partner and Head of Commercial and Commercial Property
Corporate areas we advise on include:
- Share and business sales and acquisitions
- Shareholders’ agreements, joint ventures and investment agreements
- Business structures, partnerships, LLPs, limited partnerships
- Group restructuring
- Corporate real estate transactions
- Corporate finance and security arrangements
- Setting up your company and company secretarial services
Commercial areas we advise on include:
- Distribution and agency agreements
- Commercial contracts
- Consultancy agreements
- Collaboration agreements
- Confidentiality agreements
- Terms & Conditions of business
- Personal guarantees in connection with your business
Business Support areas we advise on include:
Our Business Support Services team is also on hand to advise you on legal advice for other areas of your business:
- Business Defence
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Property
- Employment Law
- Health and Safety
- Licensing Act enquiries