Share and business sales and acquisitions
If you are considering selling your company or your business you will need expert advice in order to maximise the value you expect to achieve.
If you are a buyer or investor in a company or business you will want to identify and manage the potential risks and liabilities you may inherit which may damage the value of your investment going forwards.
We regularly act for sellers and buyers of privately owned businesses in a wide variety of sectors on a local, regional and national scale.
We are highly experienced and effective at getting to the heart of a deal and identifying where the risks may be in negotiating appropriate agreements to protect you.
No two deals are the same and our key strength is to identify the issues and advise you in terms you can understand in order to get the deal done and on time.
Examples of share and business sales and acquisitions we have worked on include:
- Acting on the sale of a major family-owned glazing business to a private equity fund including complex earn out provisions;
- Advising the owners of a care services company on exiting the business;
- Advising on the purchase of a 50% interest in an automotive manufacturing company for a major local commercial vehicles business;
- Acting for the purchaser of a local dry cleaning and commercial laundry business;
- Acting for the owners of a courier business on the sale of their business to a major competitor; and
- Acting for the owner of an independent retail lighting business on the sale of shares to a major distributor.
To find out more about how our Corporate Commercial Team can help with share and business sales and acquisitions please call 01733 882800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiry.