Hunt & Coombs Solicitors prides itself on providing concise expert advice on a wide range of commercial arrangements from distribution and agency agreements, franchising, outsourcing and terms and conditions of business.
Examples of contracts which our commercial lawyers have advised on are:
- Outsourcing agreements, including acting for a major regional event venue appointing a national catering company;
- Consultancy agreements for clients in the food production and manufacturing sectors;
- Collaboration agreements including advising an international brand management consultancy;
- Complex heads of terms and memoranda of understanding;
- Exclusivity Agreements;
- Introductory agency and fee sharing agreements;
- Confidentiality agreements;
- Terms & conditions of business; and
- Distribution and agency agreements.
With offices in Peterborough, Oundle, Huntingdon and St Neots we advise businesses in Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire and beyond on commercial contracts.
To find out more about how our Corporate Commercial Team can help, please call 01733 882800 or email email@example.com with your enquiry.