Olivia Chalmers LLB
T: 01733 882872
- Commercial and Development Property
- Commercial Contracts
- Company Law
- Corporate Commercial
Olivia qualified as a solicitor in March 2017 and has pursued a dual specialism in both Commercial Property and Corporate Commercial work. Olivia regularly advises clients on all aspects of Commercial Property and high value residential property transactions, including:
- Sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold property;
- Commercial and residential leases (including new grants, renewals, assignments and subleases);
- Agreements for lease, overage agreements, option agreements and conditional contracts; and
- Commercial and residential mortgages and commercial re-financing arrangements.
Olivia can also assist with a range of Corporate Commercial matters, including:
- Corporate transactions including both share and asset disposals and acquisitions;
- Business set-up and limited company formation;
- Review and update to articles of association;
- Preparation of shareholders’ agreements and partnership deeds;
- Commercial agreements and joint ventures; and
- General company law issues.
Olivia sits on the committee of the Peterborough Young Professionals which organises and promotes networking opportunities for local junior and mid-tier associates from a broad range of professional industries across the region. Olivia is also a member of the Peterborough Young Lawyers Group.